Sunday, October 11, 2009

Selena Gomez Gets Charitable

Giving back to the community, Selena Gomez stepped out for charitable endeavors in Culver City on Tuesday morning (October 6).

The “Wizards of Waverly Place star looked cute in a white top and jeans as she attended an event at Charnock Road Elementary School.

Fresh of the release of her debut album, Kiss and Tell, Miss Gomez recently chatted with press about how she relates to the songs - even though she didn’t write all of them.

“I don’t think I have to write every song to have it be personal, she tells. “I wanted to make sure, A, I can relate to it, and B, my fans can relate to it and it’s something that I went through.”

Of her album hitting store shelves, Selena joyfully tells, “I am so happy. For it to finally be out is this huge thing lifted off my chest, and it feels amazing. I hope my fans like it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters