Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Jet Into JFK

Fresh off of a cross-country flight, Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt were spotted arriving at JFK Airport in Queens on Thursday afternoon (October 8).

The former “Simple Life” star and her hunky beau lovingly held hands as they made their way through the terminal and out to an awaiting car.

Meanwhile, Miss Hilton recently chatted with press about her upcoming appearance on “Supernatural,” telling, “I’ve always thought the show was very interesting and had a great theme and idea behind it. I think fans will be very surprised by what I do on the show. It’s very different than any character that I have played before.”

The hotel heiress adds, “I play a goddess who takes on the form of different celebrities so she can eat their fans,” reveals Paris. “The character shape-shifts, starting off as James Dean, then Abraham Lincoln, then Gandhi, and then me.”

Source: celebspin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters