Friday, October 30, 2009

I Wish Shahid Kapoor Well: Kareena Kapoor

I Wish Shahid Kapoor Well: Kareena Kapoor, Speaking of former, while most of our B outsiders budge when questioned about her past love, ex-boyfriends, etc. Well I Kareena Kapoor Shahid Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor is a girl who is honest and open about it. At least not openly deny the relationship (like some of our beauties often), or pretend that met jab nothing really happened.

That’s the cool girl Kapoor for you. Recently, during an exclusive interview with zoom, when asked if she is in touch with Shahid Kapoor, without seeming even remotely embarrassed by the question, said: “No, we are in contact. Shahid and I share a wonderful relationship the past, the least we can do is the desire of each well. At least I know I can do my part. “Bebo is so dear, right? We see a head nodding now.

Source: apakistannews.com

1 comment:

free counters