Saturday, October 24, 2009

I’m Big Fan of Kareena Kapoor: Katrina Kaif

MUMBAI: I’m Big Fan of Kareena Kapoor: Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif goes ga ga over Kareena and their bonds. Recently granted an interview to a news channel Kat became emotional when talking about his friend. Not many people know that both the vivacious actress also shares the same manager.“She is very nice girl and I like and their work. Even shares a manager and I am a big fan of it,” says Katrina.

There have been news in the industry about the cold war, but with this statement of Kat, which is putting all rumors to rest. Kareena Kapoor was the undisputed queen of B-Town, as in regard to price. But Katrina Kaif started competing with her at all times: with the price, the number of films and records.

“Every time we meet one that speaks to me very well and I also love your company. I really admire as one of the great actress in the industry,” he says in the interview for the entertainment channel.

As for this claim seems that the cold war between the two actresses is over. All’s well that end’s well we can say in this case.

Source: apakistannews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters