Saturday, June 20, 2009

Megan Fox has a fear of Hollywood?

"I'm kind of a recluse - a hermit. I'm not really out that much because I have a great fear of Hollywood," Contactmusic quoted her assaying.

The Transformers star also mentioned that she fears landing up in a rehab if she turns a party animal.
"I think you have to be a really strong human being to survive it, especially if you're a woman.

"So I try to avoid the Hollywood scene and those who enjoy it because I don't want those people around. I haven't been to rehab yet so I think I'm doing something right," she said.

After her split with her fiance, actor Brian Austin Green, the bombshell is restraining herself from relationship.
"I think once you enter the dating world and you realise it's nothing like those Disney movies you watched when you were a little girl you become more guarded.

"Because of my image I don't think people take me seriously. Knowing that, I don't trust men's intentions because I don't think they approach me for intellectual conversations," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters