Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kareena is extremely talented

Kareena Kapoor was upset about not bagging the lead role in Love Aaj Kal, directed by her Jab We Met director Imtiaz Ali and produced by beau Saif Ali Khan. The film’s actress, Deepika Padukone, clears the controversy.

About the rumours of her and Kareena sharing cold vibes, she clarifies, “Whenever I was on set, Kareena was never on set. The whole thing of us ignoring each other is out of the question. She must have come when I had my days off. I never met her on the set. It is untrue that there is any sort of discomfort or negativity between the two of us.”

About Imtiaz casting her instead of Kareena, the newbie says, “Kareena is extremely talented. I am sure she understands that it isn’t possible for a director to work with the same actor again and again. If I was in her place, I would feel the same way if my director with whom I have done a hit film, didn’t work with me. Imtiaz was sure of whom he wanted to cast in the film. In fact, Meera is so similar to me, I used to tease Imtiaz that he was following me while writing the film.”

The actress is already bonding with Priyanka Chopra and is probably looking forward to becoming BFFs with Kareena Kapoor. In praise of the star, she says, “She is a brilliant actress and was fabulous in Jab We Met, which did wonders for her career. I hope Love Aaj Kal does the same for my career as the film is very special to me.”

Source: www.apakistannews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters