Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dakota Fanning Gets Her Fitness On

Keeping herself in tip top shape, Dakota Fanning was spotted leaving Cardio Barre in Studio City, CA on Wednesday (March 14).
After sweating it out, the "Twilight Saga: New Moon" cutie still looked perfect for a day out in black yoga pants, a purple zip up sweatshirt, sneakers and black sunglasses.
The fitness session comes just as the 18 year-old actress dished to MTV News about her excitement for the release of "Twilight: Breaking Dawn- Part 2."
Fanning, who plays Jane in the saga, says she's looking forward to seeing the film but is a little sad it's over- "I’m excited to see the last installment. And I know it’s sad for the fans and sad for the cast. It’s been such a journey, but I’ve been really fortunate to be a part of it, so I’m grateful for the time I got to be in the films and work with those people."
Miss Fanning also notes that the anticipation is not just for the fans- "I’m excited to kind of see how Bill Condon wraps it all up. I haven’t [seen any footage yet, so it’s] a surprise for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters